1. Compliance with laws and regulations
The Company will comply with laws and other norms applied to the protection of personal information.
2. The Personal Information we collect and the use
When acquiring personal information, the Company will acquire personal information through appropriate and fair means.
3. Providing and consigning personal information
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the customers' consent unless the Company have stipulated in laws and ordinances. In addition, when providing it to outsourcing parties, the Company select a company with sufficient protection of personal information and take necessary measures such as conclusion of confidentiality obligation agreement.
4. Management of personal information
In order to keep personal information as accurate and up to date as possible, we will take reasonable safety measures. In addition, the Company will endeavor to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering, leakage and so on.
5. Ongoing improvement of personal information protection management system
The Company regularly audit and review our company's personal information protection management system and the Company are continually improving the system.
6. Contact point for consultation of personal information
For inquiries concerning handling of personal information held by our company, please contact at the following consultation counter.
SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC.
President and COO Hirotaka Ogawa